Sunday Service Update, March 29th
Last Sunday, apps and sites across the entire internet were affected by the global movement of people attending church online. Some were able to connect to our online platform and some were not. If you were not able to connect, we apologize and we missed you. However, we have good news!
We have been informed, by our Church Online host, that a fix has been put in place. This will support the capacity for all the services that will be in high demand this week.
We are excited about what God is doing as millions around the world are gathering to lift up the name of Jesus. There is no doubt, God is on the move and the Church is alive and strong. What an honor to be a part of the local church during this time.
Here are the details you need for this week’s Sunday Online Service at LifeGate Downtown:
- We will be having church online starting at 10:30am on Sunday, March 29th.
- Click on the Online Service Tab located on our website. The Online Service tab will be available for you starting at 10am on Sunday morning.
- Arrive early. Connect with others by interacting and chatting with one another before the service begins.
- Worship will begin at 10:30am. Our worship leaders have put together a powerful worship playlist.
- Immediately following worship (around 11am), Pastor Mike will share the Word.
- Hang around after service to chat and encourage one another before you leave.
- You can submit a live prayer request at any time during our service and someone will be available to pray with you via a private chat.
- If for some reason we experience problems with the online platform, we will send out a link to the worship playlist via email and text. Also, we will shift the message portion of our service to Facebook Live.
Matthew 16:18b (NLT)
... and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.